Better Moalboal or APO / Siquijor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good to know... I was already told to go to Panagsama, but my understanding was there were the Sardines also in Pescador Island. It seems this is not the case
Is it worth going to Pescador even though there are no sardines or is it just a waste of time?
Perhaps there is still something else to see once you are in Moalboal it would still be worth going also to Pescador

Is it worth going to Pescador even though there are no sardines or is it just a waste of time?

Pescador? your call... for me it's one of the best and most colorful dives in the Phils.

8060315304_ecfd1e4921_z.jpg

11937795226_9189cfdc73_z.jpg

11986644235_2696493830_z.jpg

It's definitely worth it...

I did the exact itinerary last year. I started in Siquijor then a couple days in Dauin and then Moalboal.

Siquijor has great quiet beaches, calm waters for snorkeling and easy shore diving with good fish life.

Dauin I wouldn't go to again. Apo island dive was worth it for the awesome drift dives but I prefer laid back Siquijor.

I've been to Moalboal a few times now and the diving is great off Panagsama beach. You'll see turtles and sardine runs. No beach to speak of unfortunately but good diving.

Siquijor- Dive Point Siquijor is attached to a great resort with awesome food and empty beach

Moalboal- I always dive with Cebu Dive Centre. They have a few rooms of their own now catering for the budget diver crowd (like me). Bit there are lots of options in Panagsama beach.

I'll be back in cebu in may/June.

Happy diving

Thanks Partha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom