Best Website to purchase gear from?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They all charge too much to send stuff to Hawaii...but then I'm in Hawaii so who's complaining!:D
UPS charges a lot to send stuff to Hawaii.
If you call up Scubatoys, you can ask that they send the box via USPS instead of UPS. Those flat-rate priority mail boxes can be a very good deal.

I haven't seen Piranha Dive Mfg. mentioned. They have very good prices on some name brand, some not so name brand gear, but everything I've ordered from them has been very high quality. And they are very nice to work with, always happy to talk through options etc.

And then of course another option is Extreme Exposure - Home | Extreme Exposure - you can find some great deals on Halcyon gear in the clearance section.

I have a very nice experience with Divers-supply. Their prices are the lowest I've seen (at least for the items I've bought) and the customer service they give is very good. Besides, a delivery manager is also memeber of ScubaBoard. he helped me with a back order item.

I have bought about $3K of gear from Leisurepro.com and about $700 from scubatoys.com Both were excellent and I'd use either again.

Scubatoys offers a 10% discount (I believe) to SB members. LP often can offer you better prices on the phone than their internet price (remember to bargain with them).

Would I buy a $20-$100 item on line? Probably not. What about $500+ worth of gear? I would definitely consider it.

Ditto on Scubatoys and Leisure Pro - plenty of choice and competitive prices.

Although I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but Ebay has some good deals.

Back
Top Bottom