Best time to visit Curacao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouch. St. Louis Summers. Three year and I have experienced nothing worse. Worse than DC and New Orleans. Spent a lot of time in AC, AC at home, in the car, at work and pubs at night. Is Blueberry Hill or 20 North still in existence?

I braced myself for some hot and humid weather. Turns out that it was a lot more comfortable than summer here in St. Louis.
Island weather is often moderate due to the surrounding seas.

Ouch. St. Louis Summers. Three year and I have experienced nothing worse. Worse than DC and New Orleans. Spent a lot of time in AC, AC at home, in the car, at work and pubs at night. Is Blueberry Hill or 20 North still in existence?
Nothing like having your sunglasses and windows steam up during the summer. Whenever I get visitors during the summer who want to go to the arch(and up the tram), I always find an excuse to go into work:wink: Not sure about 20 North, but Blueberry Hill is still lively and bustling.

Honestly, there is really never a bad time to visit Curaçao! The weather is reasonably consistent year round however, like some have mentioned, the winter months can be a little cooler... but that is coming from me who has lived here for approx. 13 years! The summer months, especially in September and October can be hotter due to the lack of steady trade winds too.

But all in all, its pretty fantastic dive and vacation destination without the fear of hurricanes or extreme weather variations!

December to march is the dry season. Any month is just great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom