Best time and places to find used DUI drysuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
With this lousy recession and me working 2 jobs, there ain't way I can swing a new DUI even with the finance program. I have spotted some good deals on E-bay, but the good ones are getting quickly bidded up out of my budget.
What are some good tips on when and where to find the deals on a good used DUI?

I'm almost wanting to wait until I can afford a Pinnacle Evo 2 at my LDS or with Divetank(maybe,maybe not based on from what I've heard about them)

THANKS!

Try craigslist? It depends on the area, but I've seen used DUI suits come up on local CL and dive mailing lists a few times. Also doesn't hurt to post WTB classifieds to these - a lot of people get gear and never follow up with diving, sometimes they need a little prompting to realize they could make a few hundred dollars selling that unused gear.

Do you know what style and size suit your looking for? Maybe I can help you out. PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom