Best Tec Dive sites from Sanur and Tulamben end of March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bgfspeedy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi there,

I am a TEC 50 sidemount diver and I will be going to Sanur and Tulamben at the end of March with my family. A few years back, my wife and I already dove the Liberty, Manta Point and Crystal Bay in Nusa Penida. I will do some Rec dives with my wife in Tulamben again this year and maybe in Sanur, but I was wondering a few things.
  • Are there some TEC dive sites that are worth going to from Sanur and Tulamben?
  • Apart from Manta Point and Crystal Bay, are there any good Rec sites that are worth going to (considering I am going at the end of March)?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Cheers

We do all our Tec training dives at Tulamben and Sanur. Honestly speaking, Bali has excellent sites for training Tec but not a lot for certified Teccies to see. Your best bet will be the Drop Off at Tulamben. Our guys have been down to almost 100 meters there. Not much to see except dwindling corals although they did see a Mola down there once past 50 meters, and some sharks cruising by. The great thing about doing Tec is that it's about the only way to avoid the crowds at Tulamben.

Nusa Penida has a lot of good rec sites - PED, SD, Mangrove, Toyapakeh for example.

Enjoy ...

Thanks a lot for that Bali freak! I dove with you guys (Bali Scuba) when I was there a few years back. Guess I will only do TEC dives from Tulamben then.
Cheers!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom