Best Scubaboard Posters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP has some pretty entertaining posts

RJP knows when the only appropriate answer to tell a poster with a mask clearing problem is to buy a BP/W :thumb:. He gets my vote

I nominate Pilotfish for his detailed coverage of the crime situation in Bonaire.

I nominate Pilotfish for his detailed coverage of the crime situation in Bonaire.

I'll second that for his ability to take a joke. :popcorn:

Another great poster who visits infrequently these days: FredT

Is it time to start a poll, yet? :popcorn:

Is it time to start a poll, yet? :popcorn:

It depends on who's dancing on it:eyebrow::eyebrow:

:blinking: Why, all the recommended top posters, of course! :wink:

I like to read Sam Miller's posts.

I think TSandM consistently adds the most value. I appreciate when so many others are arguing back and forth and she just calmly ignores them and provides a well thought answer to the OP without much value judgement or bias added in.

I also like to read NWGratefulDiver and Peter Guy. There must be something about west coast logic and reasoning.

I don't always agree with Thal but you can't help but appreciate his knowledge.

I've laughed out loud at some of RJP's posts.

without repeating anyone already named, "Genesis" (who apparently died or something years ago ??? and has been reincarnated as "RJP") and that guy in Belize (Peterbj or something close to that who used to run a dive shop there)...'Herman' ... 'Nemrod' ...'Dandy Don' ...'RoatanMan' ..'Christi' (Blue XTSea) also come to mind. I almost hate to name anyone as there are a large number of other very worthy candidates, and I'm sore if I just sat here a few hours I could easily come up with dozens of others.

For anyone who trolls the "Accidents and Incidents" forum, it's DandyDon -he's the man! :D

The posts in there can get very intense (especially when there's been a death) and Don adds a voice of reason to the speculation (yes, it happens) and the debate. He always modestly offers his opinion (even though he's an experienced diver) and often thanks people when he learns from their posts. I can't imagine the forum without him.

Trish

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom