Best Scubaboard Posters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to respond to this before I have a chance to read the rest of the thread so I hope this hasn't been covered already. But I think sometimes people just assume that what they have to say is just going to be better than anything anyone else could ever say. I have that feeling a lot. It's really why I should be the main nominee in this very useful contest.

ScubaBoard contests usually end up looking like ...

pissingcontest.jpg

... or ...

clowndicks.jpg

... and the winner usually ends up getting ...

catbehindsoccerball.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I think the word you were looking for is "grammar." :wink:

That's probably part of your aforementioned sarcasm.

I refer you to a few words earlier in the post where I point out my excellent use of sarcasm.

But now I will nominate you for your excellent observation skills. :dork2:

(And yes I saw the winking smiley.)

I miss Doc Intrepid's participation...Steady, patient and very knowledgeable..

Last edited:
From The Pub side of things, I think Skull, Catherine, NWGD, Thal, Waywordson, Spencermmm, JCAT, adurso, vshearer and even Pilot Fish, just to name a few continue to contribute and provide interesting debate and entertainment. There are several others that I can't think of right now and apologize for missing them.

From The Pub side of things, I think Skull, Catherine, NWGD, Thal, Waywordson, Spencermmm, JCAT, adurso, vshearer and even Pilot Fish, just to name a few continue to contribute and provide interesting debate and entertainment. There are several others that I can't think of right now and apologize for missing them.

Ah ... The Pub ... ScubaBoard's version of "Cheers". Skull's the most consistently entertaining. Wayward posts the best cartoons. Adurso is consistently the most sane. And Catherine is consistently the most "blonde".

Those are the stars. The rest of us are just supporting cast.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Several posts have been removed for off topic comments or they quoted off topic posts. Please stay on topic, Thanks

Hey now, can't forget about FB. :wink:

Hey now, can't forget about FB. :wink:

OMG! How could I have forgotten FB? Well at least I apologized in advance:D

I like the new posters, they usually have good questions and they often get some very good input, not just from the dozen or so "regulars".

This world wide resource is always very interesting. Thanks to the Net Doc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom