Best SCUBA Gear - Price not a Factor!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Other than the Jet fins, there is not much in Scubapro line that I like. They make decent gear but its an BMW that that thinks it is Rolls Royce. Their wetsuits are really not "the best" but you pay Scubapro price on them. Their mask is just another mask but you pay Scubapro price on them. Their BP-wing set up is not the best but you pay Scubapro price on them. There is equally good or better gear out there in each category that is better priced too.
1. I don't like Jet Fins.
2. The wet suit is lousy and I will never buy another one.
3. Still have a brand new SP mask somewhere at home.
4. There are always better and cheaper alternatives.

Beaverdivers, I'm a little sad you did not like my post #37. Reconsider?

Thank you.

This has been a demonstration of a powerful form of mind control that I have employed in this thread.
With it, I can make others do exactly as I wish.
If you would like to possess this incredible power for yourself visit the website listed below and be prepared to be... AMAZED!

manfish.ca The Adventure of Grassroots Canadian Diving - Home

Do it.
Do it now.

And how will I find my way back to Magic-Town?

Last edited:
do rebreathers count? i would have the most expensive/functionally trust worthy

Funny thing is the least expensive one currently on the market is the most trustworthy. At least based on accident occurrences.

KISS. This is according to a database of 280 rebreather fatal accidents up through April 2013. Seven deaths out of the 280 were on a KISS. Of those seven, 3 were unk cause of death, 2 were diving the units beyond limitations, 1 was deemed a heart attack, and 1 was bad gas. And you can get a brand new KISS rebreather ready to dive for about $5000.

I should also clarify my comment to state one of the most trustworthy. I'm sure there are other rebreathers out there that are trustworthy and safe. There just aren't any that are also as affordable as a KISS can be. I own 3 KISS rebreathers and I'm very happy with them.

I do occasionally train in Luraville and High Springs. Gotta visit the slum caves every now and then... :wink:

Just kinda wondering why you own three of the same rebreather ?

I own two CK for perfectly sane reasons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't. I own a KISS Spirit LTE, a KISS Sidekick, and a KISS GEM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom