Best Scuba Diving in North America

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60:
Um...yes, Hawaii is North America. Just by vertue of being part of the good 'ol U.S. of A.
Then why is Greenland part of North America? By that logic it should be part of Europe?

cornfed:
Then why is Greenland part of North America? By that logic it should be part of Europe?

As we have discovered, the naming virtue lies within politics for some geographical description

Who else is exhausted/bored at work?!

ScubaBabe22:
As we have discovered, the naming virtue lies within politics for some geographical description

So wait, just by being part of the USA means it should be considered part of North America??? Sooo....If I'm American, but I don't exercise my rights....am I still american?

ScubaBabe22:

I'm bored - but I can't beleive this has turned into strictly a geographical discussion... what about the friggin' dive sites??? ;-)

chester:
I'm bored - but I can't beleive this has turned into strictly a geographical discussion... what about the friggin' dive sites??? ;-)
Fine...

I don't understand why Cozumel was left off the list. Having been to both Coz and Belize (albeit only a couple of dives each) I was far more impressed with Coz.

Whaaaa?

why?

cornfed:
Fine...

I don't understand why Cozumel was left off the list. Having been to both Coz and Belize (albeit only a couple of dives each) I was far more impressed with Coz.

I've been to Coz, too - but I didn't go diving (it was b4 I was certified). But that is an interesting comment.. I've heard that Coz was good but I'm not sure I would have thought it would be better than Belize... where did you see (assuming you're the one who made the comment) that Coz was ranked # 2 in the world?

chester:
thought I would share this web page...

Best Scuba Diving in North America

10. Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
9. British Virgin Islands
8. Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles
7. U.S. Virgin Islands
6. Florida Keys
5. Turks & Caicos
4. Maui, Hawaii
3. The Bahamas
2. Belize
1. Grand Cayman

http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/worldsbest/scuba/scuba.html
3 down(1,4,8) 7 to go.

Extra credit if you can identify the location in the picture. (I think I know)

chester:
I've heard that Coz was good but I'm not sure I would have thought it would be better than Belize... ?
In Belize you have to swim, in Coz you just ride the current. Much more relaxing. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom