Best price online for Oxycheq Mach V (30#)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatoys has it for the lowest price and it is common and normal practice for a manufactuer not to undercut their dealers on pricing. That is normal and expected.

I did not know about a discount either--oh well.

Fast delievery to but that discount has me aggravated, hmmm, how were we supposed to know that?

N

Nemrod:
hmmm, how were we supposed to know that?

N

How DIDN'T you know about it? It seems ST is mentioned in every other thread, and in nearly everyone of them, the SB discount comes up. Use search and take a look. Surprised you hadn't noticed the same.

Or click on any of their banner ads and the first page says "just for ScubaBoard member 10% discount". Don't feel cheated even without the discount they are still the best thing in the business.

MBH:
I had looked at the MachV on Oxycheq's website about a week before I was ready to buy. I would have sworn it was $240. As a consumer I don't appreciate BS pricing like that. For Oxycheq's sake I'm hoping you are wrong.

It's a $100 more from the factory than from the MIDDLE MAN ???:huh::shakehead
Yes it's always like that and I'll tell you why;

Because it's very bad business for a manufacturer to compete with it's own dealers. Why would any retailer carry a product that the manufacturer would under cut them on?
This is a form of price protection for your own dealers from yourself.

If you want the ripping deal then you have to do your homework and find a dealer that's willing to give it away.

That's just the way it is.

I just got one. I could not find cheaper than Scubatoys. The service was great and the threw in a few d rings without charge. I'm happy with my purchase

Thanks everyone, I ordered it today ($256.50) along with a HP-119 & 2 cambands, Got my 10% discount, saved quite a bit and it's already been shipped.

Now if I could just find an STA (One piece, lightweight) I'd be all set. They are on backorder at Scubatoys and everywhere else I've tried :(

-Garrett

shark.byte.usa:
Now if I could just find an STA (One piece, lightweight) I'd be all set. They are on backorder at Scubatoys and everywhere else I've tried :(

-Garrett

The DiveRite light weight Sta is almost as light. Should be easy to find.

Nemrod:
Scubatoys has it for the lowest price and it is common and normal practice for a manufactuer not to undercut their dealers on pricing. That is normal and expected.

I did not know about a discount either--oh well.

Fast delievery to but that discount has me aggravated, hmmm, how were we supposed to know that?

N

I have never had any issue with ScubaToys not resolved to my satisfaction. I'm pretty sure all you would have to do is give 'em a call and you'll get a store credit.

Adobo, I have no problem with Scubatoys and did not mean to indicate I did. They are fast, friendly and honest--good place to do buisness with. N

I was just about to purchase a venture wing to mount on a DSS S/S plate. LDS carries Dive Rite and didn't see much difference in the wings. I'm ordering the DSS plate online because I like the integrated weight plate feature.
Whats up with the wing? Any specific problems with it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom