Best Price for Oceanic Geo 2.0?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After, I spoke with them about two weeks ago.
That is not good. They have lots out in the field. I guess they are willing to put with all that bad PR, they are going to get.
Why would they continue to sale them, technically they own them, if they wont support in the future?

Who knows. They may still have 10 years worth of parts on hand....

One could probably call, and get a completely different answer depending on who you talk to. Who knows?

If you play the Amazon game right the a300 winds up costing you $129.99 or $164.00 delivered to your front door within 2 days. For an additional $7.99 (refunded by the seller) you buy 12 month access to an instructional video. At those prices you're buying a flexible capable computer for small money. Hope mine stays healthy for a long time but if it doesn't the thing isn't going to break the bank.

A buddy of mine just received a warranty replacement of his Suunto Zoop with the newer (Novo?) model. He showed me the bill...it still cost him $160.00 or so.

I told him he did so good he should buy the next round....which he did.

So everybody was happy....

For the same money (capabilities/functions/features) the a300 is hands down a better computer.

Oceanic has a good reputation. They're not going to intentionally hose nobody....and I'm not going to look for reasons to be outraged.

Hope it all works out. Carry on...BG

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom