Best Price for Oceanic Geo 2.0?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Email Leisurepro.com and ask for a price. They often quote a lower price than what they have listed on their site.

Leisure Pro had it for $275 on sale last fall and my LDS price matched. But I've not seen that price since. And then there's the question if it's even in stock. It's been out of stock a lot lately a lot of places I've checked out of curiosity.

Managed to nab it for $250 a few months ago from Leisure Pro, but I think they were clearing out the last of their stock. Shortly, after it showed out of stock.

I found that the way to get the best price is to wait for the right time of year - October through January were ideal.

You may want to check out the Aeris a300.
Apparently very similar capabilities and dual algorithms.

Still available at $199.00 from multiple sources.

Dove my a300 as a back up to a Sherwood wisdom 3.
Worked real nice...

Best..

You may want to check out the Aeris a300.
Apparently very similar capabilities and dual algorithms.

Still available at $199.00 from multiple sources.

Dove my a300 as a back up to a Sherwood wisdom 3.
Worked real nice...

Best..
Rumor has it, that following the purchase of Oceanic and Hollis by Huish, Aeris is no longer supported for warranty or post warranty service. Oceaniic has a very nice program for post warranty service of current models Support » Service

You might want to check on this topic before purchasing an Aeris computer. I did not hesitate recommending purchasing Aeris products while they were still supported by Oceanic. The a300 is the same computer as my Oceanic VT3

Oceaniic has a very nice program for post warranty service of current models Support » Service
Good to know that my Veo 180 is still being supported for $125.00, a lot better than the $100.00 that SP charges for the change of battery for Aladin.
Deep 6 computer!!!!!

When I spoke with Oceanic about support for the Aeris computers, they stated it will only be supported until they run out of parts for those models. After that, there would be no parts support.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom