Best Plan to find Used Tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have some tanks at the clubhouse we are getting rid of... but you may need to have a member (JB?) buy them.

Wow, I would assume shipping would be more, Roger. Thanks for that, as it opens up my options quite a bit.

OKAY! He is right here......how do I proceed? Call you? he says, yes, he will buy them, are they hydro'd, by any chance? I guess you can be our first dive guest for hooking us up. Hey, how is the baby?

The baby is doing great... he's got my hair... all of it.

Stop by the clubhouse on Monday night... Jimbo should be there. The going rate was$75 a tank (current hydro & VIP). I'm not sure how many are left however.

okay, we will be there. I can even shop at the commisary now. :D

wow, you have an asian mommy and you can't even come up with a little fluff on the baby's head? Congrats! Bald babies are cuter anyway...

Quite the contrary, he has tons of hair... most of it may be mine.

oh, you have hair? What do you shave your head?

hey, maybe I confuse you with the guy with the red stocking cap!

Hope you have baby pics in the wallet for Monday.

Aloha and welcome home! So you did it????? I got a great deal from Jimbo on 4 tanks.
Now I need to ask, only four tanks holders? Did you find out already the pretty boat is TOO SMALL?
Watch the paper, SCUBA junk pops up from time to time. Save the number and wait untill it goes out of the paper then call. " I paid $1500 for this new so Im asking $1200 used".....It never sells.

Cath,
I have 2 catalina AL80's for sale, not sure if we can set you up with 2 more from the
club or not. Come by the club Mon. evening 1730-1930.
Tank racks, I ordered mine from LP. I have six across the back of the transom, the plastic ones with folding arms and them I have the wire rack that holds six down in the cabin.
Diving..........Going to try for Seatiger or YO tomarrow around 0800, why dont you
meet us there........that is if the weather is good, it was pretty choppy and windy today, skipped the pinnicles and dove the Diner and Seamount.
Jimbo

Back
Top Bottom