Best places to dive Philippines in October.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Try Malapascua. 3 hours by car from Cebu to Maya. Then 40 mins by boat. Should be plenty of Mantas there at that time. And Thresher Sharks. Been there 20+ times so far, and will go back! Lots of resorts to choose from. But, I always dive with Exotic.
Sorry, forgot Southern Leyte, Padre Burgos.

What about Bohol?

Diver Dennis:
What about Bohol?

Some say that Bohol's main dive spots are a bit worn out and fished out now, som say it's still good.
Have not been there myself last 5 years, so can't say.
A bit touristy it is, with its good and bad effects. I didn't like it too much there, but others like it.
Check out Cabilao which is nearby. But go direct, not on daytrips from Panglao. And don't have high expectations regarding the Hammerhead stories. Not many seen the last years.

My favorite spots in the country are still Malapascua and Southern Leyte. And of course Surigao where we are located. But diving opportunities there are limited. Only us operating there, and only parts of the year.
And, if you look for a place with some night life in addition.. Forget Surigao!

Back
Top Bottom