Best place to buy Oly 5050 and PT-015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just purchase a C5050 Zoom for $1030.00 and the PT 015 for $279.00. They have lots of housings in stock.

Now, I can't wait to get it in the water tomorrow.

Prices are in Canadian dollars.

Pez de Diablo once bubbled...
...Prices are in Canadian dollars.
Thank goodness you added that part. I was going to sell you a bridge!!! :D :eek:ut:

Genesis once bubbled...
The most common use is to change the "My mode" (there are 8 shortcut settings); the "fastest" way is to set the "custom" button to activate that; you then press and hold that and turn the shuttle until you get the one you want, then release.

VERY DIFFICULT with the PT-015 . Dirt trivial with the Ike housing, since the "custom" button is one of the holdable ones.

Genesis,

Have you actually tried this with a PT-015? I haven't had any problem with it at all. It's much easier than you make it out to be.

Yes, the housing is smaller than the Ike, but that's one of the reasons I like it! Is it any less watertight or safe at rated depth....I don't think so. The Ike is rated deeper than the PT-015 but I don't need the extra FSW. To each his own, but after diving with people who shoot both IMHO I don't see the added value of the Ike.

Gotta put a plug in for Cameta. Got mine from them. Oly 5050 and PT 15 $579/$169 for all. They sell on Ebay and Direct. fast ship and the salesfolks were easy to talk to. Most of the feedbacks in places like eOpinions, Bizrate, etc they showed a good %

http://www.cameta.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom