Best Mouldable Mouthpiece?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know the mouthpiece is a conduit to direct air from here to there which hangs against the lips to seal

It's really only when you have those arse clenching moments that you may clamp on the nubs 1000000psi

Hmmmm Loads for me. . .

Yep. Same for me. No problem.

IMG_2661.jpeg

Another Compfobite fan here..... have them on all my regs. The crossover bridge piece that rests on the roof of my mouth just totally eliminates jaw fatigue....at least it does for me.

Now what I really would like to have is a mouthpiece that has a very distinct imbedded taste or flavor......like real bitter lemon!

i was thinking of getting a moldable. My husband has the original Seacure and it’s too big for me. I see they’re now selling the “X” version thats supposed to be less likely to make you gag. I don’t know how long that’s been out and am wondering if it would work for someone with a smaller mouth who hated the original. Or for anyone who has tried both, would the Trident version be a more likely fit?
(I hate the Comfobite.)
Out of curiosity, why do you hate the comfobite? I have not tried either yet and will be purchasing one or the other soon.

Out of curiosity, why do you hate the comfobite? I have not tried either yet and will be purchasing one or the other soon.
They came with our new regs years back. I think I found the bit against the roof of my mouth distracting/uncomfortable. I know some people love them, not sure there is a way to predict without trying.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom