Best Margarita for the price in Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrotheaddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Southeast of Disorder...and San Marcos, Texas
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Where is the best tasting Margarita for the price in Coz? :coke:

I borrowed this from another thread

Watch out for those margarita prices. Some people took me to El Morro and I had a great chicken mole.

The margarita cost more than the dish of food. It was good but not that good.

280 MP for 3 margaritas ($8.65 US each). 280 doesn't divide by 3 so I think they ripped us off because the two other people were sauced. As they were my hosts, I didn't say anything.

parrotheaddiver:
Where is the best tasting Margarita for the price in Coz? :coke:
I don't know if it's the best bang for the buck or not but the best 'rita on Coz is at La Choza hands down.

James

I think Poncho's Backyard has the best..no matter what they cost..and I have no idea..I just pay it and smile!

Jan at the French Quarter will make you a very tasty margarita. Ritas at FQ are $5.00 with house tequila or $6.00 with any top shelf tequila. I don't even LIKE margaritas, but hers are GOOD!

Christi:
Jan at the French Quarter will make you a very tasty margarita. Ritas at FQ are $5.00 with house tequila or $6.00 with any top shelf tequila. I don't even LIKE margaritas, but hers are GOOD!

I am not a big drinker but do love a good Margarita. Are you on vacation yet? See ya in 47 days! :D

Christi:
I have to wonder then if you do like margaritas are they still good :crafty:.

I have to give a plug to PLG here. AMazing Margaritas, and from 4-5 each day they have a two for one happy hour. I mean gooood margaritas as in no extra shots of tequila in the drink needed. This was the only place that I found in coz that I didn't have to add an extra shot. I hope they still let people not staying there use their facilities. I read somewhere here that they were putting an end to that.

I didn't drink a lot of them but my wife did (oh, that was ugly!). The strongest drinks we found were actually during our brief visit to Carlos and Charlies. She was actually drinking the strawberry daquiris but they tasted good and weren't short on alcohol at all. I'm sure their margaritas would be the same.

Back
Top Bottom