Best Margarita for the price in Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I liked the one I had at Carlos 'n' Charlies...I even still have the bone it came in

We just returned from Coz last night and I LOVED the margaritas at Casa Denis! I had the Mango Margaritas and they were FABULOUS!!! We ate there 3 times! and though I didn't pay attention to the price of the margaritas, our great dinners with a few margaritas for me and a few beers for my husband didn't exceed $40US!!! We left full and happy every time!

Glad you had a great time, goofygirl! I also like Casa Denis. How was the diving? Let's have a trip report, unless you already have posted one and I haven't seen it. By the way, does the other write?

crispos:
Glad you had a great time, goofygirl! I also like Casa Denis. How was the diving? Let's have a trip report, unless you already have posted one and I haven't seen it. By the way, does the other write?

Crispos- The diving was great! I'll try to do a brief trip report this evening. I simply don't have time to do one in too much detail, nor do I have the expertise, but I'll do my best.

If you mean 'other' to be my husband, no, he doesn't post on here, but he does lurk around and read the boards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom