Best looking wetsuit? Your thoughts..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nagisa8.jpg

I can see why.

I'll take two.

---------- Post added May 16th, 2013 at 10:24 PM ----------

camero suits from europe. look great with their anomotical cut, but only if you have the anatomy to fit into them (which I don't). Reminds me of that line by the CEO of Abacrombie and Fitch a few years back about their sizing being for the the young and fit "cool kids" or something to that effect.

best looking wetsuit is one that fits. seeing a blue shivering diver is not pleasant to behold.

I like the looks of my fourth element.

smoothskin suits were great in the day. seem to be the rage among freedivers and vintage types nowadays.

very popular here in Japan wet and dry.

Another vote for the slick appearance of Waterproof suits, though their functionality is a different matter.

Any suite the pulls in my gut is good with me :D

Best looking wetsuit? Without question my 20 year old M&B custom 7mm. Of course your mileage may vary:

M&B%20wetsuit%20front%20and%20back.jpg

Of course I'd trade it in a heart beat for one of these if it comes fully filled:

The freedivers and spearos have us bubblers looking like dorks. Their camouflage wetsuits are gorgeous. If you wish to stay with Scuba, then #3 & #4 are hard to be in aesthetics.

1. Omer Black Moon
2. Riffe Cryptic Camo or DigiCamo

3. Waterproof
4. Xcel of Hawaii

Guys, I believe those smoothskins do NOT come pre-filled. All really nice looking wetsuits though. I still dive an aquaflex since I just prefer Aqualung's wetsuits in general.

Remember when posting:

:worthless:

Fat-Val-Kilmer-wetsuit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom