Best looking wetsuit? Your thoughts..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrSam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My buddy and I went on a couple boat dives yesterday. Half way through the trip we had an issue on the boat which delayed our trip by an hour. Needless to say, pointless conversations were exchanged. A couple on the boat was talking about how attractive their wetsuits were. I thought it was a strange conversation so I went and spoke with the captain. When I returned, half the divers were comparing wetsuits! This got me thinking, which wetsuits do you SB'ers think are the "most attractive, cool/ most high-tech looking?"

I'm personally a fan of the O'Neill line.

are you asking about best looking above or below the water?
:wink:

I have very limited experience, but I do agree the O'Neil line looks great above the water. I personally would choose a wetsuit, or for that matter any piece of equipment, more based on fit, functionality, etc. than on looks. But then again, that's probably due, in part, to the way I look ...

I think Waterproof brand wetsuits look pretty good...their Combat Semi-dry looks awesome!

I think it matters more on the looks of the body inside, unfortunately...

Any wetsuit with Goldie Hawn inside - or for that matter her daughter.

In rescue class this weekend, two of us were commenting about how gay dive skins look on guys (even though we were both wearing them) yet how easy they make putting on 7 or 8mil wetsuits. Bottomline: Functionality outweighs look any day of the week.

they all need this logo....

Attachments

• 3506819008824040_1.jpg
    3506819008824040_1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 860
This thread could go so bad so fast.......

This thread could go so bad so fast.......

I hope it doesn't. This is just for fun, and a good laugh!

I do agree that Oneill and Waterproof make some nice looking wetsuits.

Back
Top Bottom