Best Full-Foot Fins on the market?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For full foots, some sole-less booties/neoprene socks are the way to go to address a variety of fit and rubbing issues. Most freedive suit companies will sell them, just have to find a brand that fits. I have found that JBL socks are sized WAY off. I ordered a pair of XL for my 10.5 feet, and they are maybe a size 9 at the most.

Riffes are my favorite, but just because they fit me and they have a durable soft sole. I tried the Makos, but they were on the narrow side. Returning them was painless though.

-Chris

If you want any info on the following fins, ask away, I've owned them all:

Novas
Gorillas
F1
F2
Accels
Jets
Rockets
Power Planas
Turbo Planas
Revos
Frogs
Rocket III
XTs
Quattros
Vypers
Hotshots

For buddha or anyone.

Scubapro's Seawing Nova's. These are sort of marketed as the best fin, period.. open-heel or full-foot. It's supposed to be the best combination of traditional fin power / split fin ease. The fact that they offer them in full-foot is great :) But is this kind of fin best for instructing? Or are traditional fins better in that regard? For quick maneuverability, acceleration, different kicking styles, etc.

The Mares Quatro's certainly seem to be the favorite of the board.

Time for you to stop reading and try them out yourself.

We are offering our Freedive Hunter fins for less than $60 over this Black Friday weekend. An incredible deal and a very powerful fin. Also some great package deals.. Now might be the best time to decide to try some freedive gear.

BLACK FRIDAY

We are offering our Freedive Hunter fins for less than $60 over this Black Friday weekend. An incredible deal and a very powerful fin. Also some great package deals.. Now might be the best time to decide to try some freedive gear.

BLACK FRIDAY

I wish you guys, or some other guys, would make a SCUBA blade, a 2/3s blade optimized for SCUBA. Since the blades are replaceable the same foot pockets could be used. Sell them with both short(er) and long blades.

I find the Mares Power Quattro full foot about right except for it's weight in my bag.

N

Last edited:
Mine have been Scubapro Twin Jets for 10 years. Good on the legs and efficient. Split a seam on my 10 year old pair last Summer and SP replaced them under the lifetime warranty.:)

Mine have been Scubapro Twin Jets for 10 years. Good on the legs and efficient. Split a seam on my 10 year old pair last Summer and SP replaced them under the lifetime warranty.:)

Has anyone read the OP?

Talk about going full circle...

If you want any info on the following fins, ask away, I've owned them all:

Novas
Gorillas
F1
F2
Accels
Jets
Rockets
Power Planas
Turbo Planas