Best fitting wetsuits for girls with boobs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Hyperstretch is a good choice, but what about having your breast reduce?

Big chest surely dosen't only restrict you in diving. I had my breast reduce a month and a half ago and I can't think of a better decision.

Why would I want to do that after I paid to have them this size :D The only hinderance I had with them diving is finding a wetsuit to fit...

I'd had that problem for several years, big chest (36D), & short (4'11") too. After having 2 custom suits made that never fit right and what seems like throwing $1000 away having them made I went with a Henderson Hyperstretch. I could go a few sizes smaller and is the best fitting suit I've owned.

I'm 4'10 and 42dd. But I weigh over 200lb(working on lowering that) What size do you recommend for the Henderson Hyperstrecth?

Very informative links, D_B. Thanks!

In extremely cold conditions, like our Great Lakes, the fact that Henderson's are not as warm as others is quite obvious.

I haven't seen Wetwear in Ontario though. Are there Canadian distributors?

I've had not-so-wonderful dealings with WetWare & frankly they are overpriced. You're better off spending your money on a drysuit for diving in The Great White North.

So sayeth a fellow Canuck...

I'm 4'10 and 42dd. But I weigh over 200lb(working on lowering that) What size do you recommend for the Henderson Hyperstrecth?

I am a 8-10P. Looking at mine it's an 6S. The other makers I was up to 14 and they didn't fit, they were way too long. I here that Henderson now makes Petite sizes. Best bet is to try them on, that's what I had to do.

I am so happy to c this thread
I am wondering what wetsuit to get, I am 5'6 and 36DD, arnd 140lb. I just got certified two weeks ago and I hated the fit of the rented wetsuit.

Since the last post was quite some time ago, just wondering...is the hyperstretch still my best bet for a good fit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom