Best diving locations...in the world

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are looking for some action Maldives could be a great place for diving.

T2medic are there any specific locations in Greece you would recommend. I will be there in a few months for business and have been considering adding on a bit of holiday to go diving.

Cozumel is overrated :(
Was the only let down on my trip to Mexico..

Palos Verdes Peninsula, Southern California, USA.

We have wrecks (real and artificial). We have giant kelp forests. We have exotic marine life.
Beautiful in California, but you gotta like cold, rough conditions and don't great whites like to hang out around areas that have an abundance of seals? I guess I just had a bad experience diving in Monterrey.

You dove in the Red Sea? I am going in August, but I am doubting that I can use my own equipment. Seems that countries other than US & Caribbean use DIN regulator/tank connectors and mine is a yoke style. Having a terrible time finding an adaptor from yoke to DIN for a Sherwood reg. Do you recall what the tank/reg fitting style was, yoke or DIN?

Atleast Emperor divers (which I use when I go to Egypt) have all DIN tanks with yoke inserts.. which means theres no problem regardless what regs you use.
Id suspect most ops in the area does the same or can provide adapters.

Im gonna be in Sharm El Sheikh again in august :D

I have only been a few places yet, but the best place I have dived is Roatan.

So I would recormend Roatan, for you trip

But it's mostly small stuff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom