Best diving conditions in November?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liberty01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi!
Spending 3 weeks in November in the Philippines because Aisan Spirit cancelled the flights to Palau.
Where will the climate be most favourable for diving?
I considered Romblon, Camiguin, Surigao etc.
All advice will be appreciated.
Cheers,
Liberty

camiguin weather is perfect in november... hell, its perfect anywhere in visayas during that month.

It is always perfect in the Visayas.

1 week in Sogod looking for whalesharks, 1 week "nytdiving" in Sabang, 1 week unwinding in Dumaguete.

Sunny days, flat seas, clear waters in Dumaguete right now. I hope it stays like this FOREVER!

Thank you.
Yes, I thought about Southern Leyte to look for whalesharks (though I have not seen them there the in April and May). Is November better? By the way, coming from Manila it is probably best to fly to Tacloban and take a bus from there.
Maybe continue to Surigao. How about diving conditions around that time in Surigao and Northern Mindanao?
Yours,
Liberty

Not so sure about the best time to go to Sogod for whalesharks. But if you're thinking about diving Northern Mindanao/Surigao better do it soon, before Amihan season sets in. I think that area gets a bit rough when the Northeast monsoon blows.

P.S. Magz, why'd you change your avatar?! :D

P.S. Magz, why'd you change your avatar?! :D

because i think the next time il use it, i might end up not referring to photographic piracy. lol.

... because babyD got tired looking at my butt.

To paraphase Dr. Johnson, "a man who is tired of looking at Maggie's butt is tired of life".

:mooner: indeed :)

I think you would also enjoy Davao great diving very inexpensive diving go out on boat with lunch two dives for 20 dollar include everything

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom