Best diving conditions in November?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please stick to the original topic!
Davao is too far away, and I would like to stick to northern Mindanao.
What time will Amihan season start and what other areas will be affected?
Anyone any idea about Napantao Diving Resort on Panaon by the way?
Yours,
Liberty

y

Hey, for this forum, I'd say that this thread has been totally focused....relatively speaking. :D

..... well that is because she grew up in negros...must be all the sugar cane she chew when she was younger.

Oriental or Occidental? (Oriental? I mean the Cebu side :D )

Amihan starts in late October to November.

Oriental or Occidental? (Oriental? I mean the Cebu side :D )

sorry, Liberty, i gotta answer this. Occidental-Cebu side, near the oriental boundary. now, come to think of it, there is a house that stood between the occidental-oriental boundary in negros. it was pretty funny. its like being in two places all the time!

For a good synopsis of weather conditions and recurring patterns in the Philippines go to:
PAGASA - DOST - DOST SERVICE INSTITUTES

If it involves weather in the PI they have something about it.

Davao is too far away, and I would like to stick to northern Mindanao.
What time will Amihan season start and what other areas will be affected?
Anyone any idea about Napantao Diving Resort on Panaon by the way?
Yours,
Liberty

Anyplace facing Northeast (e.g. Siargao, hence the surf) is affected by Amihan. It might start a bit late this year. Early to mid-November maybe.

Amihan starts in late October to November.

sorry, Liberty, i gotta answer this. Occidental-Cebu side, near the oriental boundary. now, come to think of it, there is a house that stood between the occidental-oriental boundary in negros. it was pretty funny. its like being in two places all the time!

Ey magz, taga-San Carlos ka?

Sweet women? What to eat? Going down South? Hmmm, that's an interesting train of thought :eyebrow:. I hope the moderators won't spank me for this...

Ey magz, taga-San Carlos ka?

Sweet women? What to eat? Going down South? Hmmm, that's an interesting train of thought :eyebrow:. I hope the moderators won't spank me for this...

yup, marku! :) i think there used to be bio studs in silliman during our time that are from san carlos- can't remember then anymore. :)

btw, are u familiar with that lone dive shop in Sipaway (Sipaway Divers)? i was supposed to dive there two weekends ago but was down with a bad flu. u aware if the dive sites around that area is worth exploring at all?

Wow, they kinda look like us...a little....wow

yup, marku! :) i think there used to be bio studs in silliman during our time that are from san carlos- can't remember then anymore. :)

btw, are u familiar with that lone dive shop in Sipaway (Sipaway Divers)? i was supposed to dive there two weekends ago but was down with a bad flu. u aware if the dive sites around that area is worth exploring at all?

Been to the resort in Sipaway but was only able to go snorkeling. Lots of neat stuff though; saw a robust ghost pipefish just off their jetty. Saw a juv. orbicular batfish, a sea krait, and a bluering octopus in the intertidal zone also. Lots of potential, but I still prefer my sand dark. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom