best dive resorts on Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are there any serious dive operators on the Island that offer more than 2 boat dives a day??

Are there any serious dive operators on the Island that offer more than 2 boat dives a day??
You realize this is a 7 YO thread?

There are only a few sites on Curacao that can't be reached from the shore.

IDK how you define "serious" but most of the boat operators do 2+1. With some it's a shallower afternoon dive to accommodate snorkelers/certs. Also check who's diving the Superior Producer - often that's at night since it's so close to the cruise port. I'm pretty sure that's how the Dive Bus does it...

Ocean Encounters Dive Schedule | Padi Diving | Ocean Encounters Curacao
Go West Diving GO WEST Diving - EN - Boat schedule - GO WEST Diving Curacao
Caribbean Sea Sports Caribbean Sea Sports

Goby Divers could do 2+2 depending on demand Goby Divers | PADI Tec Dive Center & Boat Diving | Curaçao

The above mentioned Dive Bus only does 2 dives - and at the same location typically. Good operation though.

At www.gowestdiving.com we offer 2-tank boat trips in the morning, and 1-tank boat trips in the afternoon, except for Wednesday and Saturday, on those days we run a dedicated snorkel trip in the afternoon.

Some of the very best dive sites on the North-West side of Curaçao are definitely not accessible from shore, e. g. Watamula, Elvin's Plane Wreck, Sponge Forest, Rediho, Paradise, or Scooter. I recommend a mix of shore diving and boat diving to any diver who wants to see the best dive sites of our beautiful island regardless of the type of transport needed to get there.

See you on Curaçao,
Andreas

You realize this is a 7 YO thread?

There are only a few sites on Curacao that can't be reached from the shore.

I DO NOW! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom