Question Best Dive Masks for Guys with Beards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like many said it’s the face width a well trimmed upper side of the moustache. After all you don’t wear a mask on your chin…

I use the Crystal-vu since many years and just got the Scubapro solo as a backup mask. If anything leaks it’s usually because of carelessness with the hood which I wear 100% of the time even in warm tropical waters… or a loose strap
You caught me, I was using the chance to show off the Santa beard another time. My wife hated it and threatened me with death in my sleep if I ever grew it back.

The now discontinued Mares Marlin, available as a clearance item works great with my mustache (my beard is trimmed to a wide goatee). My old mask had gotten way too stiff and was leaking horribly, but the Marlin worked great… and it was cheap! 😆
Froggie 🐸

All Your beards are weak. :wink:

Jim Dive.jpg

I use a Cressi mask.
Jim Dive 2.jpg

I’ve got a large face and coarse beard. Have had great success with the Tusa Ceos and now SeaVision Ultra.

I always shave down a few mm (1/8”) from the top edge of my moustache and use silicon grease… no mask I’ve ever had can deal with my beard and thickness choice if I don’t 😂

IMG_2105.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom