Beneath the Sea - Outing opportunity?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi guys/gals. I am new to this forum. I will be at the show for entire weekend. I volunteer at the Long Island Divers Association booth. I should be at that booth most of the weekend.
In addition, a friend and part owner of Long Island Scuba indicated he may be sharing some space w/ Berger Bros Cameras and if it happens I might spend some time over there also.

Stop in and say Hello at LIDA.

mwilding:
Anyone interested in going to Beneath The Sea March 26-28?

Anyone wishing to chat drop by the ANDI booth, I should be working the booth most of the time..

If I'm not I am probably at either the Oxycheq or Juergensen Marine booths, or saying hi to other friends..

Joe

I just discovered that DAN is offering $5 off admission to BTS for its members. The coupon is on their website (it's also being emailed to anyone who signed up for email updates on BTS). I figure it's $5 more to spend inside.

jaime:
I just discovered that DAN is offering $5 off admission to BTS for its members. The coupon is on their website (it's also being emailed to anyone who signed up for email updates on BTS). I figure it's $5 more to spend inside.

Does anyone know how much tickets are going for at the door? It is not a huge deal, but I just want an idea of how much 3 tickets is going to cost me on Saturday. Darn, I really want to do the photo class, but it may be a bit much to ask my family to wait 7 hours for me to take the class :zap1: lol

There is a "Digital Imaging" class on Saturday then a "Digital Cameras" class on Sunday and a "Digital Photography" class on Sunday too.

Does anyone know what the differences are?

I assume if you go in the order I listed them above:
1- software, retouching, color adjusting, etc.
2- all about digital hardware
3- photo techniques

Scott which one were you planning on taking.

Chris- We'll only be there Saturday, so will be taking that class.

Hey does anyone know if we're suppsed to bring our cameras for this? Just curious, as I'll probably bring it anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom