Bendickson Tank Reef?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you two invite this newbie too? :lotsalove: I'd love to go!! I have the dive fever badly - did Ginnie and some of the Devils this we (off topic sorry) . Anyway, someone plan it!!

If cvascel invites Dive Bandit, DB invites, Frankie Fla, who invites G.T.D., who inturns invites, eandiver, then he invites GRD Diver, and he invites me, then I will invite you!! :D That's a big 'IF' at the beginning...Be very nice to cvascel!! :rofl3:

If cvascel invites Dive Bandit, DB invites, Frankie Fla, who invites G.T.D., who inturns invites, eandiver, then he invites GRD Diver, and he invites me, then I will invite you!! :D That's a big 'IF' at the beginning...Be very nice to cvascel!! :rofl3:

I'll be nice to anyone if it gets me diving :eyebrow:

Thats a lot of invites, now all you need is someone with a boat that will carry all those invites. Its a shame I dont like to take the beachbuggy out on weekends.

Well this generated a lot of interest. As I said earlier, I have been there numerous times fishing. It is fairly easy getting to with the coordinates. The only problem I have is my boat. Although I have been there with as many as 5 people (boat holds 7-8 comfortably), it was for fishing. My boat is not a designated dive boat but I have taken it out with a total of 3 people diving (2 tanks each) and it works very well. I actually take it down to Venice once in a while, crystal river and other places. It is a 2004 20’ hurricane. I know many of you probably think I’m crazy for taking it out this far but I only go out there in 2-3’ seas or less and I have all safety equipment with 2 vhf radios. Maybe we can figure something out to either go out with a few on my boat or on another, but either way I think it will be a neat dive.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom