Ben DOR Dec. 27 anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darn! pic's gone! repost!
there finally stole it and put it in my account...

old_fart_convention.jpg

Jag

updated list

1. jag
2. ben
3. jon
4. matt
5. van
6. leslie
7. leslie's friend
8. maggie
9. zee

for confirmation:
rene

dec 27 sunday: for those riding with me i'll be waiting at the shell station at the corner of ayala & edsa (as always) around 5am. mobile number is 09209144415.

GAH...

I just got confirmation of adjusted schedules today, and I'll be in meetings on Dec 27... :(

Ben, I'm so sorry, but I'll have to miss this! Freelance is what freelance does. Meh... I'm gonna try and make it to the Dec29-30 dives, though. So if you're still in town and would like to come along, lemme know! That'll be with the Floro's, too, in case you'd like to meet them :)

That means my friend won't be going, too. If she changes her mind, I'll let you guys know.

dec 27 sunday: for those riding with ben he'll be waiting at the starbucks in the alabang town center area (specific details to follow) around 5am. mobile number is 09179012848.

@
jon: kitakits petron o aqua na?

Jag

petron for breakfast?

GAH...

I just got confirmation of adjusted schedules today, and I'll be in meetings on Dec 27... :(

Ben, I'm so sorry, but I'll have to miss this! Freelance is what freelance does. Meh... I'm gonna try and make it to the Dec29-30 dives, though. So if you're still in town and would like to come along, lemme know! That'll be with the Floro's, too, in case you'd like to meet them :)

That means my friend won't be going, too. If she changes her mind, I'll let you guys know.

awww sayang :(

GAH...

Leslie,
That's too bad. I'll let you know about the 29-30th later when i get a feel for my schedule.

updated list

1. jag
2. ben
3. jon
4. matt
5. van
6. maggie
7. zee

for confirmation:
rene
leslie's friend

dec 27 sunday: for those riding with me i'll be waiting at the shell station at the corner of ayala & edsa as always around 5am. mobile number is 09209144415 (but you guys already know this :D).

updated list

1. jag
2. ben
3. jon
4. matt
5. van
6. maggie
7. zee

for confirmation:
rene
leslie's friend
arnold (vales1)... he might ride in the van with me and ben... just waiting for confirm if he's willing to meet up at alabang (he's from cavite))

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom