Belmar NJ - Boat Ramp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Basking Ridge Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
40 min dive - 40 degree water - 62 degree air. Low tide dive so the viz was about 2 feet and less than 6 inches when I hit the bottom - but I need to get the time in with my new dry suit so I am taking it as I can get it... High Tide was not going to work and the weather was just too good to miss a dive.

Still getting used to how to dump (leave the valve open) or not dump the air (hit the valve and dump manually) but it is coming - used wet gloves but they were tighter and seemed to work much better for me.

Dive number 4 for 2016 :)

bring that water temp up a few degrees and I will be hitting the water myself. still diving wet right now. a dry suit may be coming in march. I hope...

Yeah you're making get my suit ready too. It needs new seals and maybe a zipper. I have to get it in the water to leak test it. Figured you would be going out any day now.

I would have thought that only Florida had bad vis this time of the year...

bring that water temp up a few degrees and I will be hitting the water myself. still diving wet right now. a dry suit may be coming in march. I hope...

When it warms up come on out... we have fun.. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom