Beginner's Wreck dive this Sunday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laughintom

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone interested in doing a 45 foot dive to the Mistletoe this Sunday? I will be there with my dive buddy and wanted to know if anyone else from this board was interested. It is $50 for a two tank dive and vis on this wreck has been around 45 feet for the past couple of weekends. I have never been to this site but the vis info is per the captain of the Dive Boat Karen. If anyone is interested, give me a shout.

Tommy

laughintom:
Anyone interested in doing a 45 foot dive to the Mistletoe this Sunday? I will be there with my dive buddy and wanted to know if anyone else from this board was interested. It is $50 for a two tank dive and vis on this wreck has been around 45 feet for the past couple of weekends. I have never been to this site but the vis info is per the captain of the Dive Boat Karen. If anyone is interested, give me a shout.

Tommy

I would be interested, how far from Long Island is the dive boat. My buddy is from Bayside but I am out in Suffolk County. Could you provide more details.
Thanks

The best thing to do would be to check out the website for the Karen at www.diveboatkaren.com. The number to call is 718-421-5547. The boat is located on Gerritsen Ave and Channel Ave in Brooklyn. Pop the cross streets into mapquest for driving directions as there are none on the Karen's website.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom