been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW
i know you just didnt call ME a flatlander?

Ummmm no I didn't. Stop being such a GIRL and taking everything so personally :shakehead
We are in a flat state full of flatlanders are we not? And they can't drive in the snow right? :rolleyes:

yeah ok ok
and your right none of them can drive in the snow.......
last tsnow we got i was out and i had to stop and help one guy get outa the middle of the road.. and there was one hill that had peole all over the place. most of them couldnt get up.....
when it was clear i just drove past em all... and didnt even spin a tire..
and my jeep is horrible in the snow

I just don't go out in the snow since I'm afraid some moron will hit me in thier SUV and I drive a wee car that is almost as tough as a golf cart. It's only been stuck in the snow ONCE in the five years I've had it though.

No not yet. I can't afford them at the moment.

Yes but it irritates me to look at them and not have them...I haven't gone back through all the suggestions yet because I was doing finals and stuff and then I had to let my brain recover from the liquid state that finals induced in it. I'm really not fussy so long as they don't freeze on me.

yeah but you want ONE not something thats gonna be a PITA later and need replacing

I realize that. I will amend my previous statement: I want one that won't freeze and won't break if treated properly. That's not being too fussy is it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom