been quiet on here lately.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ha ha.....

HEY .............................. did you just call me a sell out

ok.. now im hurt

I didn't say if I did or not. I merely laughed.

yeah AT ME!!!

so Did you or did you not find out if you LDS was open for rentals?

Who said I was laughing at you? No I've been too busy arguing with you ALL day. In theory if they are open they should still be open so I can still call.

well this is a diving forum we should try and talk about divin a little

I think there has been a fair amount of dive talk interspersed with the sniping. It's supposed to snow tomarrow and I don't have a buddy anyway so it's not like I was going to be beating down the LDS door tomarrow. I just need to make sure I can lay hands on a rental by Friday.

friday? whats friday?
and i was thinkin of diving tomorow. i guess ill have to look at the weather

Friday isn't anything but by my way of thinking they might not be open Sat. for me to get a rental for Sun. (Sunday is the first right?) so I ought to make sure I have a rental from SOMEWHERE by Friday. As for the weather tomarrow I'm not afraid of diving in the snow, I'm afraid of how flatlanders drive in the snow. Doesn't matter due to lack-o-buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom