been diving for about a year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
HI:

Looking for local dive buds in so. cal. for catalina and channel island dives. been diving in cozmel and a few local shore dives

Welcome from Lakewood CA. You have come to the right place. I just got back from 2 dives in Laguna beach. Drop down and check out Clubs, Northern Americia, United States, CAlifornia, SoCAL for local divers and informtion and dive reports. Post you want to dive and someone will usally say yes. http://www.sandeaters.org is another good place. Not a club, just a webiste with a calander of dives every Sunday at 8:00 AM. Do dues, or officers, just diving. They have an e-mail list you can sigh up for too and send and receive invites to the list to go diving.

Palm Springs Ed:
HI:

Looking for local dive buds in so. cal. for catalina and channel island dives. been diving in cozmel and a few local shore dives

Welcome to the board

I'm diving Cat Dive Park on Sat with several folks. If you're in the neighborhood, come by and say HI!

---
Ken

Welcome. Lots of divers in SoCal, and sometimes the dives are arranged here. In fact, some people are talking about going out this week...

Hi There Palm Springs Ed,
Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and Safe Diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom