Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ve dived Wazee well into November. Then there’s always the mine if I pass muster.

Around here most people need at least 6 months of OW diving before they are ready for the Cave CCR crossover.

But nothing stopping your from going back to OC for the mine diving season.

Around here most people need at least 6 months of OW diving before they are ready for the Cave CCR crossover.

But nothing stopping your from going back to OC for the mine diving season.
The mine has a nice access pool that might be available for practice. At least I’ll hopefully pass full cave and I’ll be able to dive OC at full cave level at the mine. No more terribly boring OC intro dives.

Not happy at all how it’s working out with timing when unit is shipping. I’ll likely have to put my unit aside for the entire winter and go back to it in the spring. That is exactly what I wanted to avoid, but I’m stuck.

Probably won’t even be able to get down to
FL at Christmas at do some OW spring diving on CCR due to coworker taking vacation at Christmas.

She upgraded it over the winter apparently
Jitka did indeed upgrade the ladder over the winter. I dove with her twice this summer already and she added over 2ft to the ladder.

It’s extremely solid, you can easily climb up the ladder fully kitted with fins on and find your seat. Makes it super easy!!

Mostly packed for MX. Remembered to pull line cutters off my computer straps so the TSA petty dictators don’t confiscate them.

Weather in PDC looks like it’s going to be striking similar to northern IL. Supposed to be high 90s and humid late next week.
08355A7D-4AC0-467A-840F-1E9227C44641.jpeg

IME outside of extremes like the desert, summers feel pretty similar in the US to an extent PDC. The difference is the length. Wisconsin summer, like 4 weeks. Tropical summers like Florida or PDC 8 months.

I've heard Wisconsin families have tank tops that have been passed down through the generations like wedding gowns, being worn with only about the same frequency. :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom