Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The use of your lungs is an integral part of buoyancy control on OC - it’s not a crutch at all.
sigh. Did you not read what I said in a post just prior to yours?

sigh. Did you not read what I said in a post just prior to yours?
Sigh yourself, but I had not read your post when I responded. However, my point would be unchanged as your lungs are not a buoyancy crutch on OC regardless of what you may “think” or “feel”…

Sigh yourself, but I had not read your post when I responded. However, my point would be unchanged as your lungs are not a buoyancy crutch on OC regardless of what you may “think” or “feel”…
This is a classic case of one of the negative aspects of scubaboard. People like you want to jump all over someone for something trivial.

We all know that the lungs are a component of buoyancy control for OC. What I was trying to say (and it sucks that I have to spell it out, but in case someone else suffers from cranial rectal inversion) is that the loss of such makes CC so much harder. I.e., we have it so much easier in OC because of our lungs.

Geez.

This is a classic case of one of the negative aspects of scubaboard. People like you want to jump all over someone for something trivial.

We all know that the lungs are a component of buoyancy control for OC. What I was trying to say (and it sucks that I have to spell it out, but in case someone else suffers from cranial rectal inversion) is that the loss of such makes CC so much harder. I.e., we have it so much easier in OC because of our lungs.

Geez.
We’ll… that’s a very different and much better explanation of what you meant - I doubt most would get that from your original post?

Many times it is best to spell out what you mean clearly vs expecting folks to decipher your words.

And… Civil dialogue (without the insults you continue to have to drop) is actually a good aspect of Scuba board. Thanks for clarifying your point.

We’ll… that’s a very different and much better explanation of what you meant - I doubt most would get that from your original post?

Many times it is best to spell out what you mean clearly vs expecting folks to decipher your words.

And… Civil dialogue (without the insults you continue to have to drop) is actually a good aspect of Scuba board. Thanks for clarifying your point.
My audience wasn't OC peasants.

I got the joke lol
I got a pic from Landon a ways back of a guy on a DPV with the caption "Finning is for peasants". That's my next big purchase, and when I do, I will have stickers made of that pic!

Wouldn't it be easier if we were all born with an instruction book stapled to our arses

But then what language would you print it in

Back
Top Bottom