Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just finished my training on a CCR, same here: I didn’t realise how much more difficult it is to manage the buoyancy on a CCR.

Like @Joneill says, it’s simple … in theory 😂

Which unit did you get trained on?

I didn’t realise how much more difficult it is to manage the buoyancy on a CCR.
Did any of us truly? It is such a different world. I feel like I used my lungs as a crutch on OC!

I just finished my training on a CCR, same here: I didn’t realise how much more difficult it is to manage the buoyancy on a CCR.

Like @Joneill says, it’s simple … in theory 😂
I love hanging out with CCR classes. Watching someone with years of oc tech/cave experience flail around like day1 ow is highly entertaining. :rofl3:

I love hanging out with CCR classes. Watching someone with years of oc tech/cave experience flail around like day1 ow is highly entertaining. :rofl3:

Gee, thanks, you turd! 🤬💩

🤣😂

I’m sure you flailed around yourself!

Second. Had a fun dive at Wazee last weekend after I finished.
So the first dive after you were unsupervised and hadn’t just gotten out of class, solo… :/

I don’t have either. Still flailing around regardless 😂

Did any of us truly? It is such a different world. I feel like I used my lungs as a crutch on OC!
The thought came to my mind, but in OC it’s not really a crutch isn’t it? It’s part of the system?

So I ran the 90 min back home.... Then 90 min back to the quarry to dive. I was determined to get a dive in this weekend.
You are one of the most hardcore divers I know. It's similar to when we approach the inlet and it's 7ft waves and my buddies and I say " Let's go !! " You'll work step by step thru any problem to get to the solution.

The thought came to my mind, but in OC it’s not really a crutch isn’t it? It’s part of the system?
it is, which is why I said "I feel" as opposed to "I think". Ignoring one's lungs for buoyancy with OC is ... problematic

Back
Top Bottom