Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can light convert now. LOL. Not having the cord shortened. FL instructor showed me how he routes his cord. Up your back and through a bungee loop on shoulder. That takes up most of the slack for me. I then just wrap it once around my arm. Like it much better with the soft glove, which is what I dived with yesterday. I’m going to be selling at least one of my LX20s.

Cord routing - you can see the purple bungee loop on right shoulder.
A4A1ABE0-9118-4D5D-83C7-D06E67A03FD1.jpeg

I was shown it before my first dive with the new light so it worked out.

Put the 400th dive photo up on FB and a few people are saying they hope I obey the Grim Reaper sign. :D I explain it’s for non-cave trained divers and send them a more readable version of the sign. Doesn’t make them feel any better.

Wow I think you have overtaken me on the good divers ladder up scale
You've certainly always been number one most stubborn and persistent
Magnificent!

Last day of “intro to flow” yesterday with three dives at Ginnie/Devil’s. Went in through the Eye each dive. Got 350ftish back to the Park Bench. I’d seen it described well here so I knew what it was. What an experience! Basically clawing your way in against the flow and riding it back out.

Two days of fun diving with friends at Peacock and on the road Monday.

Trip ended today with two nice easy dives at Peacock I. Peanut and Olsen. Head back north tomorrow. Will definitely come back next year!

Today was Midwest day at Peacock - IL, WI, MI, MN, MO!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom