Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Decided to wait until next year to do CCR. I’ve got enough diving goals for the year, plus I want to have many more fun dives than I did last year. Have to hit some wrecks this year. Going to throw money at debt instead.

Been three weeks since I was in the water. May not dive again until early March due to buddy availability. Sigh. My gills are drying out.

Hurt my lower back after falling on ice three weeks ago. Finally able today to do dumbbell squats again. My underdesk cycle is da bomb. I do at least half hour most days in front of the TV. Cancelled gym membership. I’m able to workout much more frequently since it’s at home now. Did 22.5 miles in 51 minutes yesterday and 24.1 miles in 55 minutes today. Feels great. Not diving so making the best use of my time.

Bye folks. It’s been fun. I’m done.

And none of you are getting my LP50s.

Where you going I'm here just not saying much, Mariiiieeeeee where are you come baaaaackkkk!!!!!

Bye folks. It’s been fun. I’m done.

And none of you are getting my LP50s.

Done with the post series? or done diving for good?

Hope your not quitting diving?

Done with the post series? or done diving for good?

Hope your not quitting diving?
We may never know, but the reference to (not) selling her tanks to forum members, implies to me that she stopped scuba diving. Perhaps she’s moving to Florida and gonna take up freediving?

I’m not too surprise. There are good reasons Marie worked so hard on her biking and quickness. She was building up her speed and power. Freediving makes a lot of sense knowing her. It’s the next logical step.

Back
Top Bottom