Been busy diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you did pull-and-glide, you did good. Many people end up doing pull-and-pull. Calculating your next hand hold and pulling such that you get a bit of glide is the hard part.

Got to meet @jlcnuke yesterday after dives at Ginnie. Diving with friends today. Tomorrow day off. Friday is last day of intro to flow. Saturday with a friend (not sure of site at this time). Sunday with another friend. Leave Monday.

Ah yes, Sunday I was diving Orange grove and, as I'm about to get out, I hear an instructor mention to my cave instructor (who was there teaching a class) that he's doing an intro to flow class starting the next day. Remembering that @Marie13 was doing such a class, starting at the same time, I asked if it was her (first I had a hard time remembering her name, but it came back to me). It was, so we briefly talked about how small the cave diving community is that we all, indirectly, knew each other.

The instructor I’m working with down here LOVES my “intro to flow” phrase. That would probably apply to MX trained divers, too, as from what I’ve read, not much flow down there.

Congrats. It's hard to find buddies to do Intro-level dives. You're fortunate to have found some SB'ers.

Congrats. It's hard to find buddies to do Intro-level dives. You're fortunate to have found some SB'ers.

I’ve dived with tmassey several times before in the Midwest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom