Been a while. I got an interview somewhere cool!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justin-branam

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all,

its been a while since ive lurked around here. i figured id pop in and say hi. i also have some excellent news. i am going in tomorrow for an interview down at the NASA NBL. I wasnt expecting them to do any hiring since they grounded the shuttles for a while, but low and behold i got that call! anyways, i figured that was some good news to end my "hiatus" from the forums. ill update this after my interview tomorrow.

Justin

That's awesome, Justin! Best of luck on your interview! :)

well, it appears everything went as well as it could have. i was told to expect to be contacted in the next few weeks after all of the interviews have been completed. i guess ill just sit back and hope for the best (that im better than all the other applicants!!!!).

Best of luck to you. Don't forget about the rest of us here on the board after you get the job. Pop in every chance you get.

Ummm...do they need any other help?

Like just janitors or something.

Lemme know if I can use you as a reference.... :D

Back
Top Bottom