Beech/Bar crawl 3-22-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Joe - Hope to see you and Fred in September (we're booked at Aldora 17 - 24). Headed for Utila on Friday for a week. John and Linda

---------- Post added April 11th, 2013 at 10:02 AM ----------

Crap. 7-14 Sept. John and Linda

Hey guy's!
I/ we'll be there in the fall, just not sure what date yet. Fred is under the knife tomorrow for knee replacement #6 or #3 on that side. Dang skiers:wink:. I hope the old fart is good to go this time...

Thanks for the Post Joe! What a great way to re-live the day. I'm now booked March 14-22, 2014. Hopefully I will make it back this fall for Rescue Diver Cert. We'll see if this shoulder holds out in advance of surgery.

---------- Post added April 20th, 2013 at 10:53 AM ----------

I will make an attempt to arrange my schedule to hook up with you as well as Tim and TV Mark. Tim had talked about doing Rescue Diver and I would like to do this course as well. Perhaps we could arrange this on one trip.
Take care,
K

Ken:
I do hope to make it this fall for Rescue Dive, but I now know I need shoulder surgery. I am actually hoping to complete Cert. before going under the knife. I hope to know in the next 60 days what the final plans are. Next winter already booked at Villa Aldora in March, roughly the same days as Prop Joe.
Cheers!
-Tim

Back
Top Bottom