becoming a moderator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Y yo tengo una tia que toca la guitara

Well, good for you! :)

They use vos a lot in Spain. It took me a long time to stop saying "Huh"? when I heard that tense used.

"Vos" or "Vosotros"? There is a difference!!!! They use "Vos" a lot in Argentina... they will say "no te hagai una tormenta" instead of "no te hagas una tormenta".... also "¿Cuantos años tenes?" instaed of "tienes".

Kim:
I don't take them - I teach them! :D (you might want to check SCRIPUTM!:wink: )
Baltimoron has mentioned that he's dislexic. He might not see the order. However I think that there is a bigger issue with the word, I think it should be a single word, "postscriptum" rather than two words, "post scriptum".

Tom

BigJetDriver69:
Si, como no, pero es necessario estudiar mucho para hablar con precision!

Besides, I thought I caught the sense of it very nicely!!! :luxhello:
yes you did!!!
But I still prefer the spanish. :wink:

Nomaster:
He has mention he's dislexic. He might not see the order. However I think that there is a bigger issue with the word, I think it should be a single word, "postscriptum" rather than two words, "post scriptum".

Tom
Actually I'm always happy with P.S. - never did like Latin much! Maybe we could simply translate it for what it is - After Writing.

Kim:
Actually I'm always happy with P.S. - never did like Latin much! Maybe we could simply translate it for what it is - After Writing.
"Oh yeah..." always seemed to work well for add-ons. :D

DandyDon:
"Oh yeah..." always seemed to work well for add-ons. :D
I borrowed "DOH!" from Homer Simpson.

dlndavid:
"And I have one tia that touches guitara."
Hmmm, does this mean I can't trust Babelfish?
May I hazard a guess that this actually means,

"And I have an aunt who plays guitar."?

Kim:
Works for me, also kind of runs with the simplification of English trend I've had pounded into me over the past 30 years.

Tom

a.w. Besides, we need changes and variety to help us keep our thinking caps on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom