Become a Divemaster for free (well, almost)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean, Rick? I get a free lunch every time I'm on the dive boat! Just teasing ya.

Don't know anything about this particular program, but I sure enjoyed the two weeks I spent on Phi Phi diving back before the big tsunami.

I worked with some kids that took a deal like this. Mom and Dad sent them money to live on. In the end they didn't make enough for a return ticket home. I guess it would be fun if someone was supporting you. How do I get that job?

I know several Agencies in the US that will allow you to work off your Course......AND pay you to work in their shops etc.....You might be making minimum wage (the rest of the pay goes to the class) I can keep my day job also :)

Hmmm, it would be nice if the deal came with an airline ticket to go where ever you wanted after training and assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom