Become a Divemaster for free (well, almost)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toebson

New
Reaction score
Hi guys,

we are looking all year around for people that want to become a PADI Divemaster/SSI Divecon for free and later work with us as dive guides to pay off their courses.

Candidates must be at least open water diver or equivalent and receive all certifications and tuition to Divemaster at no cost in exchange for acting as dive guides for us once competent.

Total time of stay 4 to 4.5 months, depending on previous experience. The living costs on the island are not covered by the program.
No donkey work involved, no tank filling, no equipment washing or carrying, no harassing people to dive. Mainly diving with certified divers! Experience after the program: 120-250 logged dives!

We are the biggest dive shop on Phi Phi Island in the Andaman Sea, Thailand,
Water temp: 28°C, average visibility 15 meters.

Please visit our web site for detailed information on the program:

divemasterprogram.com

See you soon!

Tobi

Please sent me more information about this program i really intrest to do, hope you get in touch soon
thank you very much
patricio

... and later work with us as dive guides to pay off their courses....
TANSTAAFL!
:D
Rick

If I was a DM I love to work 4 to 4 1/2 months with no income ... I guess you can fish for food and put up a lean-to on the beach ...

Never been to Thailand ... Advanced to DiveMaster in 4 months ... Could be fun! Just remember that if you're dive computer randomly spikes a few hundred feet that either A) you need to check your buoyancy control or B) you were underneath a tsunami!!! Cheers!

Hi guys,

we are looking all year around for people that want to become a PADI Divemaster/SSI Divecon for free and later work with us as dive guides to pay off their courses.

Candidates must be at least open water diver or equivalent and receive all certifications and tuition to Divemaster at no cost in exchange for acting as dive guides for us once competent.

Total time of stay 4 to 4.5 months, depending on previous experience. The living costs on the island are not covered by the program.
No donkey work involved, no tank filling, no equipment washing or carrying, no harassing people to dive. Mainly diving with certified divers! Experience after the program: 120-250 logged dives!

We are the biggest dive shop on Phi Phi Island in the Andaman Sea, Thailand,
Water temp: 28°C, average visibility 15 meters.

Please visit our web site for detailed information on the program:

divemasterprogram.com

See you soon!

Tobi

Who wouldn't jump on a deal like this? :rofl3: :palmtree: Bob

if you worked for $7 an hour in the US for 4 and a half months, you would make bout $5,300, and that might include additional benefits. What does it cost to get this training in the U.S.A.?

If a diver already happened to be living close to this operation and had nothing to do, it might be worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom