Beaver Lake In October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wscdive

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I will be at Beaver lake near lost bridge marina the second week of october. If anyone has dive-buddy or dive site info let me know. I dove there two years ago but didnt have all my tech stuff with me(I will this time). I hear there is a cave or tunnel there somewhere. I am a cave certifired NAUI instructor. Thanks for any help

wscdive:
I will be at Beaver lake near lost bridge marina the second week of october. If anyone has dive-buddy or dive site info let me know. I dove there two years ago but didnt have all my tech stuff with me(I will this time). I hear there is a cave or tunnel there somewhere. I am a cave certifired NAUI instructor. Thanks for any help
I live in bentonville and beaver lake has been my only diving location since i began diving. I know the general area of the caves , but can contact a friend of mine for more specific information. If your needing a buddy , Id happily volunteer , ive just recently turned my eyes from the recreational mass bombardment towards going a bit more technical. i dont have doubles or a bp+w yet , and i made a promise to my o/w instructers i wouldnt do overhead without the training , or a qualified instructer , but it sounds to me like your a qualified instructer :) . PM me if your interested in details on sites at beaver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom