Beach diving this weekend? 8/21-22?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blondey - it was very nice speaking with you. I'm looking forward to diving together.

Vickie - that's right, if you get there before 9, you should be able to park at Marvel's with no problem. Maybe we can find an instructor nearby to check us out on a few DM swims! I know that Marvel's neighbor is one.

And Darrell - we'll all be thinking about you slaving away at work while we're lounging under that warm, clear water, watching the fishies... ;-)

Krista, I hope you can make it. It's been way too long since we've dived together.

Trish - if you can't make the morning, why don't you hook up with us for an early afternoon dive. If nobody else wants to go out, I'm always game. I've got three tanks now, so I can pretty much live underwater...

Brian - you're welcome to join us. Hollywood's great, but Hibiscus is something special. Besides, we need at least one more guy for moral support!

See you guys in the morning,
Grier

I might show up for the early afternoon dive. What time are you planning on hitting the water?

-Klaus

GrierHPharmD:
live underwater...

Brian - you're welcome to join us. Hollywood's great, but Hibiscus is something special. Besides, we need at least one more guy for moral support!

See you guys in the morning,
Grier
what time in the afternoon are you guys going out for a second dive if there is one.
i am booked in the am but will be advailable at about 1:00ish

thanks
brian

Me (darkmoon3d) and MantaRey are planning on doing a beach dive tomorrow afternoon.

Where's everyone going to be?

KBeck:
Absolutely; know where you're going and where the official meeting place is?? Bring lots of quarters for meters...or just pay the going rate of $25/ticket (sometimes easier........)

I don't know anything.

I'm getting itchy feet... I wish I could go... well I could.. but... I'm going on a night dive with Jupiter Dive Center tomorrow night.... so... getting up to meet y'all at 0830... then doing the night dive would kill me... <yawn>

Jack and I had a great time diving with everyone last time... I'm ready to go back... maybe next weekend.

Al

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom