Beach diving this weekend? (4/9-11/04)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrierHPharmD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Who's beach diving this weekend? I was wondering if anyone wanted to the Dania jacks. I've heard that they are a good site and pretty close to where we've been diving.

Of course, it might be nice, though a little morbid, to see what damage the freighter did if it's not too far out.

I'm probably going off the beach somewhere on Saturday and/or Sunday mornings. What a great way to celebrate Easter...

... time to CLEAN now that the winds are over (hopefully). Between chores I'll probably get a dive or two in Saturday, however.
GrierHPharmD:
Who's beach diving this weekend? I was wondering if anyone wanted to the Dania jacks. I've heard that they are a good site and pretty close to where we've been diving.

Of course, it might be nice, though a little morbid, to see what damage the freighter did if it's not too far out.

I'm probably going off the beach somewhere on Saturday and/or Sunday mornings. What a great way to celebrate Easter...

I'd be up for diving with you Grier! I wanted to dive the jacks too. Let us know what time.

Sounds great. Any of the other usual suspects interested in some jack diving Saturday morning?

If I can get a babysitter and it's not too early, Angie and I are game.

Rick

I was thinking about some time in the 0830-0900. Unfortunately, I have a committment around 2:00pm, so I'm limited to the morning.

-G

That should be ok. I'll know for sure tomorrow. When I know, I will give you a call to confirm. Where are we meeting??

Rick

I was thinking about somewhere near the Dania pier. Mike, Jenny - are you guys joining us and if so, where would you suggest?

GrierHPharmD:
I was thinking about somewhere near the Dania pier. Mike, Jenny - are you guys joining us and if so, where would you suggest?

I'll go! Just tell me where & when (9AM :wink: ).....

I dunno bout this weekend. Probably not, tho I would love to do the jacks. Really want to do them...and could be a great guide... LOL
But, I feel like I was run over by a truck. My kid's been sick all week and now I think I have it...
If I feel better tomorrow....maybe the possiblility might exist...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom