Beach dive this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't make your dive but I suggest early to make sure you catch this calm spell.

It's Friday morning and I just tore myself away from a shore with surf of of 3-5's (inches) and a great sunrise. The beach seems a little cooler this week, as well, after last week's scorchers. Have a GREAT time!

ScubaMarine:
Anyone up for an easy going beach dive off Hollywood beach or north through west palm? This weekend any day and time, let me know.

I would be interested in diving on Sunday(anytime/all the time). Maybe even Saturday evening.

debersole:
I'll be at Lauderdale-by-the-Sea around 8am Saturday. You're welcome to join me.
I just might do that! :D

debersole:
I'll be at Lauderdale-by-the-Sea around 8am Saturday. You're welcome to join me.
Where do you dive from at Lauderdale at the sea? I can't make it at 8 a.m., but plan to get in later...

Commercial Blvd all the way east to the ocean where it dead ends at the pier. Head a couple of blocks south (? Hibiscus -- I never remember street names) and then east to the water. The reef line is straight out from shore about 75 yards. Stay clear of the pier and bring a dive flag. Hope to see you there!

I am pretty sure the first street south of the pier is Datura. Get there early if you want a good parking place. My wife and I had a great time there in May.
Cheers,
Curt

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom